Orders over $75 CAD (approx. $57 USD) are shipped FREE to United States and Canada!*
This free shipping option will be automatically offered at checkout for qualifying orders.
*To Qualify For Free Shipping:
- Order must be shipped to continental United States or Canada only
- Order must total over $75. CAD (approx. $57 USD) before taxes, shipping, etc.
- Order weight must be under 907g (2lbs). If your order weighs more than 907g (2lbs) you will be contacted and you will have the opportunity to either pay the additional charge or cancel the order.
If your order doesn’t qualify for free shipping we also offer international flat rate shipping*:
*Flat Rate Shipping Restrictions:
- Order weight must be under 907g (2lbs). If your order weighs more than 907g (2lbs) you will be contacted and you will have the opportunity to either pay the additional charge or cancel the order
- We presently ship to Canada, United States, United Kingdom, Australia, New Zealand, Germany, Austria, Belgium, France, Finland, Luxembourg, Netherlands and Italy. Please contact us regarding if you do not live in these areas. It is quite possible we can make arrangements.
- Orders bound for United States should be expected within 7-10 business days. Orders bound for Canada should be expected within 7-14 business days. International orders should be expected between 10-14 days.
- Shipping times may vary depending on the shipping destination and the shipping method selected. Please note that for any reason due to circumstances beyond our control shipping may be delayed (inclement weather, lost or stolen packages, unexpected volume spike in orders, etc.).
- Items are shipped from our warehouse on Monday, Wednesday and Friday
- Delivery times provided by us are only estimates and we shall not be responsible for any damages or costs resulting from any delays in delivery.
Postal Service, Tracking and Insurance
- All orders are shipped from Canada
- Depending on the destination, orders are shipped via Canada Post, USPS or Asendia
- Insurance is automatically added to all shipments
- You will receive an email when your order ships, tracking information when it enters the mail stream.
Customs Duties, Taxes and Import Fees
- Items in your order that are designated for shipment to countries outside of Canada may be subject to taxes, customs duties and fees levied by the destination country. The recipient of the shipment is the importer of record in the destination country and is responsible for all Import Fees.
- Packages that are refused at delivery, or returned to us as unclaimed, or undeliverable will be refunded, minus the costs of both the outgoing and return shipping plus a 25% restocking fee. To avoid these costs, please make sure that you have entered the correct shipping address upon checkout. If there is a discrepancy between the shipping address you have entered at checkout and the address supplied by your PayPal account, the PayPal Approved Address will be the one we ship to.
- Some countries do not return undeliverable packages. In cases where no product is returned no refund will be given.
- In the event that you have benefited from a free shipping offer, we will deduct the actual shipping fee that it cost us to ship your package and subtract it from the total amount stated on your order.
- We may be unable to ship certain Products that come in pressurized containers, contain alcohol, or fall under California’s Proposition 65 regulation. In case issues arise, you will be contacted before shipment is released.